Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Tina Sloan Celebrates 25 Years on GL

Tina Sloan (Lillian Raines) is celebrating her 25th anniversary with Guiding Light this month. Tina joined the show in 1983.

Beth Chamberlin, who has played her daughter, Beth, since 1989, had this to say about Tina: “To say that Tina is the best TV mom anyone could ask for, doesn't begin to touch just how much she has meant to me over the years. She has protected me, mentored me, inspired me and prodded me (I occasionally need this). By her example, she has taught me to be a better actress, friend, and co-worker. She is gracious, elegant and vivacious. I consider it one of the great good fortunes of my life to have been put into her beautiful orbit.”

You can visit
www.guidinglight.net to see a vintage Lillian clip in the Whats News section.

0 comments: