Saturday, August 02, 2008
Friday, August 01, 2008
WHO: Shawn Christian
WHAT: WFMJ 21's Youngstown, OH County Fair
WHEN: Sunday, August 10th, 12:00 to 3:00 p.m
WHERE: Youngstown, OH County Fairgrounds
WHO: James Scott
WHAT: Connecticut Women's Expo
* Saturday, September 6, 2008 from 12:00 - 5:00
* Sunday, September 7, 2008 from 12:00 - 4:00
Connecticut Expo Center
265 Reverend Moody Overpass
Hartford, CT 06144
WHO: Arianne Zucker & James Scott
WHAT: Kentucky's News Channel 6's 52nd Annual Telethon of the Stars
WHEN: Saturday + Sunday, Nov. 8 +9
WHERE: Paducah, KY
Tuesday, July 29, 2008
Week of August 4th: Philip confesses to Morgan that he had threatened her father’s life. John is upset when Ava decides to go on the run. Sami comes face to face with a conscious Stefano (Joseph Mascolo, pictured). Kate and Victor agree to work together in order to protect their son. Max and Melanie are arrested. VCR Alerts Friday – Stefano vows revenge on Marlena.
Thursday – Family and friends gather to watch Bo and Hope renew their vows.
Week of August 4th:
Philip confesses to Morgan that he had threatened her father’s life.
John is upset when Ava decides to go on the run.
Sami comes face to face with a conscious Stefano (Joseph Mascolo, pictured).
Kate and Victor agree to work together in order to protect their son.
Max and Melanie are arrested.
Friday – Stefano vows revenge on Marlena.
AMC: Badly needing a copy of "He's Just Not That Into You," Annie stages a horrific car crash to get Ryan's attention.
ATWT: Emily and Casey make a move that is sure to give Margo an aneurysm.
B&B: Owen is forced to confess his feelings for Donna.
Days: Nicole fears that a past mistake could nullify her rights to Victor's fortune.
GH: Jason is torn when watches Elizabeth and his son playing in the park.
GL: Reva is injured after a run-in with Grady.
OLTL: Todd continues to feed Marty a bunch of lies for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Passions: Gwen is determined to marry Ethan even while Harmony crumbles to the ground.
Y&R: Adam makes a surprising announcement.
Monday, July 28, 2008
On Monday, Aug. 25, the latest batch of celebs to grace the Dancing With the Stars stage will be announced during Good Morning America. Since many soap stars, past and present, have been a part of the show, I felt it only appropos that I make the announcement here.
Who do you think should put on his/her dancing shoes, a la Cameron Mathison, Jennie Garth, Ian Ziering, John O'Hurley, Lissa Rinna, and the original dancing diva and Season One winner, Kelly Monaco?
Post your suggestions in the comments section of who you'd like to see on the DWTS stage come Monday, Sept. 22, when the show enters its 7th season.
Monday, July 28
· Juanita realizes “Gertrude’s” true identity.
· Gwen begins her walk down the aisle.
· Endora saves Tabitha.
Tuesday, July 29
· Noah and Paloma are pronounced husband and wife.
· Juanita decides to set off the bomb.
· Sam’s camcorder appears to be broken.
Wednesday, July 30
· An earthquake rocks the church.
· Little Ethan gets the camcorder to work.
· Tabitha has a horrific vision of what is about to hit Harmony.
• Daisy’s choice to stand by Grady isolates her from family and friends.
• Hawk makes his feelings known about Reva and Jeffrey.
• Dinah seeks out Lizzie to rescue Bill.
• Mallet questions Grady.
• Meg admits to Paul that she’s been having “seeing” Sofie.
• Janet gives Jack (Michael Park, pictured) some shocking news.
• Lily gets the whole truth.
• Liberty is outraged at Brad’s behavior.
- In the aftermath of a tragic accident, one family is torn apart.
- Nikki is dealt a devastating blow, when, after nearly losing her life, she learns the truth about David’s murderous deeds.
- Jill takes advantage of Nikki’s absence to launch a coup at Jabot, but her startling announcement angers former ally Brad.
- Jack struggles with his conscience when he is offered photos that could cause further harm to Sabrina (Raya Meddine, pictured).
- Paul and Heather put the final pieces together to reveal the truth about Ji Min’s murder.
- Brooke is put in a difficult position.
- Ridge and his siblings find themselves unemployed.
- Marcus and Steffy learn more about Owen's past.
- Pam gains a new enemy.
- Nick (Jack Wagner, pictured) and Bridget make a decision about their future.
The 10 best questions asked to each of the actors will be featured in upcoming online video episodes in which the actors reveal their answers. Winners whose questions are chosen will receive a personalized autographed photo of the actor who answered it. Questions submissions on the website will be accepted until Friday August 22, 2008 at 8:00 a.m. The videos will be posted every Monday for nine weeks starting September 1st, and ending October 27th, 2008.
All participants will receive a free computer desktop wallpaper digital image emailed to them just for entering.
A GRAND PRIZE winner from among the "10 Questions" winners will be determined from a random drawing and will receive a special limited-edition commemorative copy of the book, "The Bold and the Beautiful in Celebration of 20 Years on Television" autographed by the entire cast, valued at $100.00.
An additional winner of the BONUS WORD UNSCRAMBLE GAME, will receive a personal phone call from a member of the cast of The Bold and the Beautiful as a prize. At the end of each "10 Questions" video piece, the actor being featured in that episode will open an envelope and reveal a "BONUS WORD UNSCRAMBLE LETTER." Once participants have watched all 9 episodes and collected all the letters, they will unscramble the letters to form a word, which they will submit via email to compete for the bonus prize. The winner will be drawn randomly from all the correct answers from the emails.