Friday, May 02, 2008
Guiding Light actors Beth Ehlers (Harley Cooper) and Murray Bartlett (Cyrus Foley) answered your questions about the new set design, their characters' relationships, their favorite storylines and GL spoilers!
Check out their videos on iVillage:
It's official — and it comes straight from the horse's boyfriend's mouth. Thorsten Kaye, who plays Zach on All My Children, has confirmed that Susan Haskell just signed the deal that will bring her back to One Life to Live as Marty Saybrooke, the role she created back in 1992. She is scheduled to return this summer.
The 35th Annual Daytime Entertainment Emmy® Awards will be broadcast live on Friday, June 20, 2008, from Hollywood’s famed Kodak Theatre in Los Angeles, California on ABC (8:00 P.M. ET – West coast tape delay).
One Life to Live
The Young and the Restless
Peter Bergman (Jack, Y&R)
David Canary (Adam, AMC)
Anthony Geary (Luke, GH)
Christian J. LeBlanc (Michael, Y&R)
Thaao Penghlis (Tony/Andre, DAYS)
Crystal Chappell (Olivia, GL)
Jeanne Cooper (Katherine, Y&R)
Nicole Forester (Cassie, GL)
Michelle Stafford (Phyllis, Y&R)
Maura West (Carly, ATWT)
Daniel Cosgrove (Bill, GL)
Trent Dawson (Henry, ATWT)
Brian Kerwin (Charlie, OLTL)
Greg Rikaart (Kevin, Y&R)
Kristoff St. John (Neil, Y&R)
Tracey E. Bregman (Lauren, Y&R)
Judi Evans (ex-Bonnie/Adrienne, DAYS)
Kelley Menighan Hensley (Emily, ATWT)
Gina Tognoni (Dinah, GL)
Heather Tom (Katie, B&B)
Vail Bloom (Heather, Y&R)
Jennifer Landon (ex-Gwen, ATWT)
Rachel Melvin (Chelsea, DAYS)
Emily O'Brien (Jana, Y&R)
Tammin Sursok (Colleen, Y&R)
Darin Brooks (Max, DAYS)
Bryton McClure (Devon, Y&R)
Van Hansis (Luke, ATWT)
Tom Pelphrey (ex-Jonathan, GL)
Jesse Soffer (ex-Will, ATWT)
Tuesday, April 29, 2008
Actor Texas Battle — perhaps best known to audiences for his roles in Coach Carter (with Samuel L. Jackson), Final Destination 3 and One Tree Hill — has been snapped up by the folks at The Bold and the Beautiful. He is scheduled to start airing in May, playing the part of Marcus.
Keep an eye on Daytime Dial, as we'll be featuring an interview with the young actor in the coming month.
AS THE WORLD TURNS
* Katie and Brad anxiously await test results.
* Carly tells Holden her true feeling about Jack.
* Ameera hears harsh words from Noah.
* Sofie catches Paul off-guard with a kiss.
* Allison shares an interesting dinner with Chris and his parents.
THE BOLD AND THE BEAUTIFUL
* Donna is touched by Nick’s sentiment towards her.
* Brooke confesses her guilt to Ridge.
* Stephen Logan returns to Los Angeles.
* Katie receives a special gift.
* Stephanie reaches out to Brooke.
DAYS OF OUR LIVES
* Nicole admits to EJ she’s after money and power.
* Chelsea breaks up with Nick.
* Martino meets up with an old friend – Kate.
* John and Marlena discuss the mysterious disk and discover it is missing.
* Morgan rails on Philip, leaving him quite impressed.
Thursday – Bo threatens to kill Martino, and Martino vows revenge on the Brady family.
Friday – Jealous of Nicole, Sami pulls EJ into a passionate kiss.
* Harley agrees to do Josh's dirty work.
* Reva is shocked by a proposal.
* Mallet confronts Dinah on her betrayal.
* Lizzie puts Remy on her payroll.
* Ashlee tries to speed up her weight loss.
Monday, May 5
* Theresa doesn’t know Juanita has escaped.
* Fancy and Luis leave for a romantic trip.
* Paloma has a horrible vision.
Tuesday, May 6
* Gwen is suspicious of strange acts in the mansion.
* Fancy and Luis make love.
* Julian learns the truth about Valerie.
Wednesday, May 7
* Juanita is in pursuit of the Lopez-Fitzgeralds.
* Theresa is almost caught by Ethan and Gwen.
* Vincent is in labor!
THE YOUNG AND THE RESTLESS
* Sabrina's presence at Reed's christening causes tension for the Newmans.
* Nick and Phyllis celebrate their first wedding anniversary amidst the chaos at Restless Style. Will this special occasion trigger memories for Nick?
* Lily receives devastating news about her pregnancy.
* Adam's ex-lover, Skye, arrives in Genoa City, with a scheme that could affect Brad and David.
* Despite spending a passionate night with Gloria, Jeff moves in with Jill.