Wednesday, December 12, 2007
Tuesday, December 11, 2007
Don't miss General Hospital on Monday, Dec. 17, as the text-message killer claims another victim. Message boards are blowing up that the latest victim is Georgie Jones. (UPDATE: We were right. It was Georgie who succumbed the Text-Message Killer's rage.) This conclusion makes the most sense, as actress Lindze Letherman (left, image courtesy ABC) , who has portrayed Georgie since 2002, was set to leave GH earlier this year, but then had her contract extended by three months to tie up her story line.
* Stephen’s children question his innocence.
* Nick and Brooke’s private moment isn’t so private.
* Eric blindsides Stephanie with his plans for the future.
* An unexpected storm rolls into LA.
* Billie goes to Maggie and asks for her help.
* Stephanie discovers that Cordy has gone missing.
* Max and Nick have a talk and decide to "man up."
* Marlena must clean out John's closet.
* Kayla is in full seduction mode when Steve comes home.
Thursday - Lucas makes an appalling confession to Kate.
Friday - Belle's jealousy flares when Philip publicizes his date with Chloe.
* Pilar tells Theresa about her past.
* Sheridan and Fancy catch Luis and Pretty in a kiss.
* Julian visits Eve in rehab.
Tuesday, December 18
* Ethan and Gwen panic when they learn the baby had trouble during surgery.
* Fancy is devastated after seeing Luis with her sister.
* Julian gets closer to catching Vincent.
Wednesday, December 19
* Little Ethan faces complications from surgery.
* Pretty hopes that she has gotten pregnant.
* Kay tries to keep Tabitha from causing trouble.
Thursday, December 20
* Ethan is confused by Theresa's mysterious actions.
* Luis tries to let Pretty down the easy way.
* Esme and Viki visit Santa Claus.
* Victor adamantly refuses to let Brad visit Victoria’s baby, while Brad continues to hope he is the baby’s father.
* Colleen reaches out to a devastated J.T., as Victoria remains in a coma and the baby fights for his life.
* Neil tries to persuade Victor not to call in Nikki’s loan, but Victor remains determined to get his revenge.
Monday, December 10, 2007
As of this writing it hasn't been confirmed by any of the top brass at Passions, but two of the shows actresses have confirmed on their Web sites that DirecTV has given Passions the ax. According to Liza Huber, who plays Gwen: "Yes, it is true that Passions will finish taping at the end of March 2008. We will start airing three days a week on DirecTV, which should last through summer 2008. It has been a wonderful ride (although Gwen has completely lost her mind!), and I want to thank all of you for your amazing support for Passions through the years!"