Saturday, November 22, 2008
Friday, November 21, 2008
* Nicole goes into pre-term labor.
* Melanie and Chelsea get into a catfight.
* Marlena stops John from shooting her assailant.
* Sami gets an idea and sneaks out to the nearby convent.
* Lucas gets jealous when he and Chloe (Nadia Bjorlin, pictured) run into Brady at the Pub.
Thursday – Pre-empted
Friday – Daniel informs Kate that her cancer has spread.
Wednesday, November 19, 2008
• Reva (Kim Zimmer, pictured) gets shocking news.
• Remy and Christina can’t believe what they’ve gotten themselves into.
• Lizzie is frustrated as evidence builds against Bill.
• Grady does the right thing.
• Nikki (Melody Thomas Scott, pictured) has an emotional breakdown after Victor makes a surprising appearance at Kay’s funeral.
• While Murphy thinks he rescued Marge, will a confused Kay take on this new identity?
• Victoria is overcome with emotion when she finally speaks to Victor. Will all be forgiven between them?
• After being arrested, Victor promises nothing will stop him from destroying Adam.
• Shocking revelations are exposed when Kay’s will is read.
•Lucinda and Brian make a shocking announcement.
•Dani reveals there’s more to her than meets the eye.
•Holden gets Carly to admit her true feelings.
•Emily and Paul (Roger Howarth, pictured) set Josie up for a fall.
· Rick’s scheme doesn’t pan out the way he hoped.
· Stephanie struggles with her loyalty while Donna’s is put to the test.
· Eric has an ulterior motive when rehiring Owen.
· Marcus (Texas Battle, pictured) gets a promotion, but with a hitch.
· Something is “fishy” with Brooke’s plans.
Monday, November 17, 2008
Jason tears into Sonny for starting the mob war.
Jax (Ingo Rademacher, pictured) sides with Kate over Carly.
Sam tells Jason he needs her help to defeat his enemies.
Sonny and Olivia rub Kate the wrong way.
Jax drops a bomb on Nikolas.
Spinelli vows to get vengeance for Maxie.
Sam is in the wrong place at the wrong time.
Tracy has the rug pulled out from under her.
Jason wants Sam and Elizabeth to lay low for a while.
Sonny tells Anthony he’s ready to accept his offer.
Johnny finds Spinelli in the nick of time.
Danger follows Sam and Elizabeth wherever they go.
Jax has Nikolas over a barrel.
Tracy tells Luke that they’re through.
Cole can’t believe his eyes when he sees Marty at the hospital.
Todd dreams of what might have been.
Cole and Blair unleash their anger on Todd.
John doesn’t know what the future holds for him and Blair.
Jessica is horrified to learn what Tess did to Natalie and Jared.
Marty comes face to face with Todd.
Blair tells Starr the awful truths about what Todd did.
Jessica struggles with her alters.
Jessica gains more insight into her plight after meeting Bess.
John forces Mayor Lowell to eat his words.
Dorian questions Blair about her and John’s relationship.
John decides to play by his own rules.
Cole desperately tries to make Marty remember him.
Todd is forced to take a look at the kind of man he really is.
Brot witnesses Jake and Taylor's closeness.
David and Amanda plot against JR.
Ryan (Cameron Mathison, pictured) and Annie are in a race against time in their search for Emma.
Colby urges Brot to let Taylor know he’s alive.
Amanda invokes memories of Babe in her efforts to manipulate JR.
Ryan grows more certain that Annie’s been up to no good.
Adam enlists Pete to spy on Erica for him.
Colby offers to let Brot hide out at the mansion.
Bianca reaches out to Reese’s parents.
Amanda’s latest stunt pushes JR over the top.
Krystal turns to David for comfort.
Ryan confronts Annie with his suspicions.
David refuses to let Amanda out of the deal they made.
Greenlee clashes with Erica at Fusion.
- Grant Aleksander (pictured) has confirmed that he will be returning to the role of Phillip Spaulding on Guiding Light beginning in January 2009.
- Jay Kenneth Johnson is leaving Days of Our Lives after stalled contract negotiations. Some report that it all came down to money -- while Days has been renewed through 2010, they had to massively trim down the budget, and it would appear that Jay was asking for too much. While others say it came down to story -- or lack thereof. The way his character has been being treated lately, I can't say that I blame him for picking up and leaving.
- Drake Hogestyn (John Black) and Deidre Hall (Marlena Evans) are OUT! Days' executive producer Ken Corday told Soap Opera Digest: "The couple will be happily reunited after a long period of angst and separation and will be off-screen after January for an unknown period of time. It was a very tough decision to make."
- Beginning Dec. 12, look for MacKenzie Westmore (ex-Sheridan, Passions) to play Annie's psychiatrist (boy, does she ever need one!), Dr. Sinclair, on All My Children.
- One Life to Live's Andrea Evans is out after her six-month stint as Tina Lord. However, they have kept the door open for her to return at any time.
- Rebecca Budig will be exiting All My Children in early spring 2009, when her one-year contract expires. Rebecca cited the bicoastal lifestyle (she is on the East Coast, her home and hubby, Bob Guiney, are on the West Coast) as the reason for her departure.