Thursday, April 24, 2008
Jason Cook (ex-Shawn) reteams with fellow Days of Our Lives alum Kirsten Storms (ex-Belle) on General Hospital this June. Jason will be playing a doctor. No word yet on much else, but stay tuned for further details as they come.
Wednesday, April 23, 2008
(Sorry about the all CAPS, but I am posting this as she wrote it, and it would take too long to type again ;) !)
PERSONAL APPEARANCE ALERT!!!
HI THERE, ALL YOU WONDERFUL DYED-IN-THE-WOOL FANS WHO ARE HANGING IN THERE WITH ME!
I'VE BEEN INVITED TO APPEAR AT THE APPLE BLOSSOM FESTIVAL IN THE SHENANDOAH VALLEY IN WINCHESTER, VIRGINIA.
CHECK THIS -- MY TITLE (LA-DEE-DAH) IS "COURT AMBASSADOR IN THE QUEEN'S CORONATION". THIS YEAR'S QUEEN IS THE DAUGHTER OF FOOTBALL STAR JERRY RICE.
SINCE MY OWN FATHER WAS A FOOTBALL/BASKETBALL/TRACK COACH, I AM ESPECIALLY PROUD TO BE A PART OF THIS.
THE EVENT BEGINS ON FRIDAY MAY 2ND AND CONCLUDES ON SATURDAY MAY 3RD WITH THE GRAND FEATURE PARADE.
FOR MORE INFORMATION, YOU CAN CHECK OUT THEIR WEBSITE AT www.thebloom.com
SO JUST IN CASE ANYONE IS FLOATING AROUND THAT AREA, COME SAY "HI".
THANKS AGAIN FOR ALL YOUR LOVE AND SUPPORT.
AS THE WORLD TURNS
* Emily takes on a new assistant that has Margo seeing red.
* Katie and Brad go back to their old days.
* Ameera follows her heart.
* Carly puts her foot down with Jack.
* Holden uncovers Lily's secret stash.
THE BOLD AND THE BEAUTIFUL
* Rick shocks Brooke when he makes a startling revelation.
* Ashley is fearful of accepting Storm’s gift.
* Pam vows revenge when Donna crosses the line.
* The judge makes his ruling in Baby Jack’s custody case.
* Stephanie makes a generous offer to Eric and Donna
DAYS OF OUR LIVES
* Bo blames himself for taking away Chelsea’s ability to have children.
* Kayla suspects that Ava’s father and doctor are drugging Ava.
* Max finds Stephanie with her captor and tries to talk him down.
* The truth about Brady’s whereabouts is revealed.
* Morgan challenges Philip when he calls her father a spineless jerk for being manipulated by John.
Thursday – Abe and Lexie realize they’ve hit a rough patch in their marriage, and Lexie suggests counseling.
Friday – Sami and EJ ask John and Marlena to vouch for their marriage at the immigration hearing.
* Olivia makes a decision about her marriage to Jeffrey.
* Harley and Cyrus come to a painful conclusion.
* Ashlee pushes herself too hard.
* Beth is shocked by Alan's reaction.
* Mallet learns news about his job.
Monday, April 28
* Pilar realizes Gertrude’s true identity!
* Sheridan makes Fancy worry about Pretty.
* Julian struggles to follow his doctor’s orders.
Tuesday, April 29
* Juanita is arrested.
* Luis and Fancy have a romantic date.
* Esme recruits extra help to tend to Julian.
Wednesday, April 30
* Theresa will finally be able to reveal herself to Ethan!
* Evil targets Noah and Paloma.
* A beloved couple gets engaged.
THE YOUNG AND THE RESTLESS
* Michael makes a decision about his lawsuit against Jack.
* Jeff is shocked as Gloria “adopts” an impulsive plan to improve her karma.
* Lily gives Cane an answer to his proposal.
* Phyllis and Sharon clash over the creative direction for Restless Style.
* Angry about Sabrina’s affair with her father, Victoria decides to cut her out of Reed’s life.
Sunday, April 20, 2008
AMC: Angie's daughter Cassandra heads to Pine Valley (played by Yaya Dacosta from America's Next Top Model).
ATWT: Carly and Holden form a friendship as Lily leaves Oakdale (Martha Bryne leaves).
B&B: Stephanie shocks Eric by giving him and Donna her blessing.
Days: Ava's reign of terror is over when she is arrested.
GH: Nikolas cuts off ties with Ian and appears to start a new chapter in his life with Nadine.
GL: Ava gets some surprise news when she visits the doctor's office.
OLTL: Jared challenges Natalie to prove she doesn't love him.
Passions: Little Ethan pulls a prank on his wicked stepmother by dyeing her blue.
Y&R: Jeff and Gloria consumate their marriage.