Tuesday, March 30, 2010
Guiding Light alum Marcy Rylan begins taping scenes as an "aged" Abby Carlton beginning in April. No first airdate has been announced yet.
* Brady agrees to make joint decisions with Arianna.
* EJ confides in Lexie about his feelings for Sami.
* Melanie hopes to bond with her parents at the hospital.
* Philip assures Chloe (Nadia Bjorlin, pictured) of Daniel’s love for her.
* Anna surprises Stefano with new information.
Thursday – Philip and Chloe stumble upon a warm family moment.
Friday – EJ and Stefano play a deadly game.
· A couple celebrates their engagement.
· Forrester Creations welcomes a new employee.
· A woman schemes to win the heart of an unavailable man.
· A husband delivers a difficult request to his wife.
· Someone has difficulty seeing his ex-wife moving on with another man.
* Chloe has an answer for Chance’s (John Driscoll, pictured) marriage proposal. Will she break his heart or make him the happiest man in the world?
* Will Victoria and Billy’s friendly sparring leads to romance?
* As Adam’s enemies make it clear to him that he will pay for his crimes, what will be his next move?
* After a trap is set for Ryder, will he and Daisy finally get caught?
* Someone learns the truth about Patty’s true identity.
* Tune In Alert – On April 1, the Masquerade Ball gets underway where anything can happen.