Every week (for the next six weeks) leading up to the finale, CBS.com will host a contest for fans to win memorable pieces of the As the World Turns wardrobe. Fans can answer a question of the week, which then automatically enters them to win prizes such as Henry’s button-down shirt and tie. For more information, please visit http://www.cbs.com/daytime/as_the_world_turns/.
Thursday, August 12, 2010
Monday, August 09, 2010
· As Adam’s trial approaches, will Sharon (Sharon Case, pictured) be able to take the stand against Adam?
· Unaware of the danger he is in, Chance sets out to expose who is behind the drug
ring in prison, which could end up getting him killed.
· Neil and Malcolm face-off when Neil goes out of his way to create tension with
· Meggie finds herself a new ally when she is attacked unexpectedly.
· When Victoria learns the truth from Jill about her deal with Tucker, will
Victoria be able to forgive and forget with Billy or is it already too late?
Tune in to QVC on Tuesday, August 10 at 2:00 PM Eastern Time for the debut of Sharon
Case’s new fashion jewelry line, Pomp.
Signy Coleman appears as “Hope Wilson” on August 13.
Eric Roberts appears as “Vance Abrams” on August 9, 10 and 13.
Lauralee Bell appears as “Christine Blair” on August 12.
Sean Young appears as “Meggie McClaine” on August 10 and 12.
Don Swayze appears as “Shaw Roberts” on August 10.
· A matriarch does battle to protect her children and grandchildren.
· An odd trio comes to terms with the joys and the heartaches of their current situation.
· A lover scorned receives a heartfelt apology gift.
· Liam meets Stephanie (Susan Flannery, pictured) and Steffy for the first time.