Monday, January 14, 2008

For Those Who Missed Jonathan the First Time ...


... or would like to relive Tom Pelphrey's greatest hits as Guiding Light's Jonathan Randall, check out some video clips on http://www.guidinglight.net/. There is also some behind-the-scenes footage featuring Pelphrey

Pelphrey returns the week of Jan. 21st to exact some deserved revenge after his beloved Tammy Winslow (pictured above) was killed last year, but he has found a way to live on through the love of his daughter Sarah. Jonathan returns to Springfield as friends, family and enemies memoralize Sarah.

Stephanie Gatschet will appear as Tammy on Jan. 22, 23 and 25.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stephanie Gatschet will appear as Tammy on Jan. 22, 23 and 25. Only 3 days?? Only 3 freaking days?!
Jonathan returns to Springfield as friends, family and enemies memoralize Sarah. I read that it was Tammy's memorial not Sarah. I'm so tired of Tammy being forgotten by the writers. She was Jonathan's wife in case someone forgot. I know the writers did and half of Springfield has, including Reva and Cassie. She was important to the evolution of Jonathan.

Dana Block said...

I'll double check and see if the memorial is also for Tammy. I could have overlooked it. I really miss Tammy, too, and don't want her forgotten either. They also have not said how long Pelphrey is staying, if he has even signed a contract or not, but I know Gatschet hasn't. Maybe she'll come back if Pelphrey sticks around. I'll get back to ya :)

Anonymous said...

I hope my post didn't sound like I was angry at you because that was not my intention. :) I get so frustrated by the lack of respect that Tammy/SG and other characters/actors that were part or are still part of the show are getting. TPTB don't seem to care about the audience. GL is in such trouble in the ratings, and the show is in such a mess, you would think that EW and DK would care about what we(the fans) want and would like to see. I'm afraid of what they will do to Jonathan when he comes back. They did a lot of damage to his character with the baby story line. They destroyed so many characters on the show, Josh is an example. Anyway, thanks for your response! :)

Dana Block said...

Oh don't worry, I didn't misinterpret what you meant, LOL. I wish TPTB listened to the fans more. I've watched GL for almost 30years and would hate to see it go. What upsets me the most about ALL the soaps is when they have characters do stuff for the sake of plot and acting out of character.