Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Kirsten Storms Cops a Plea

From TMZ.com:

General Hospital star Kirsten Storms had her own daytime drama play out in an L.A. courtroom today as her attorney, on her behalf, pleaded no contest to drunk driving charges.

The judge sentenced Kirsten to three years probation and ordered her to attend 12 AA meetings. That must start immediately, and she must attend two meetings per week. Storms' license was also suspended for six months, and she must pay a $390 fine.

If she fails to comply with these terms, she must serve 13 days in County Jail.

Storms was arrested in September after a CHP officer noticed a lit cigarette being thrown from her blue Mercedes. She was pulled over and the officer noticed an odor of booze in the car. After failing field sobriety tests, the actress was booked on DUI charges.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds fair to me. I really hope she learns from this experience.

Anonymous said...

I agree with Duchess, sounds fair to me. By the way, I think Kirsten was miscast as Belle. I LOVED how sweet clean Belle helped her friend Chloe come from her shell, when she was attacked by sleazy schoolbullies Jan, Jason and company. But scenes between Belle and Cassie made Belle come as bitchy closet-nympho, thanks to miscast Kirsten and merciless Cassie-is-a-prop-writing. I think Kirsten is much better Maxie.