Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Disney/MGM Studios Super Soap Weekend 2007 Is Upon Us


Well, I just received my Press Schedule for ABC's Super Soap Weekend, which takes place this weekend at the Disney/MGM Studios. More than 30 stars from the ABC soaps will be there, with plenty of opportunities for fans to get up-close and personal with their favorite actors. I can't wait!


In the meantime, I've been working in overdrive getting myself prepared for my various interviews that I have lined up, as well as a jam-packed schedule at the theme park. (So, if my blog posting is a little light this week, that is why.)


But never fear -- faithful readers of our Daytime Dial Web site will be getting exclusive news, and, even better, exclusive pics, of all the goings-on this weekend. I will be interviewing Susan Lucci, Erika Slezak, Laura Wright, Kassie DePaiva and Rebecca Herbst, and will be riding in a motorcade with Alicia Minshew! Plus, lots more!


I am especially excited about the Saturday night "Party With the Stars" dinner that I have been invited to. All the stars, executives and press will be attending this exclusive party. I'll be taking plenty of pictures and getting lots of first-hand scoop to share with all of you.


Shoot me an e-mail (daytimedial@gmail.com), or respond in the comments section of this post, if you have any questions you'd like for me to ask any of the stars I named above. If appropriate, I'll try to fit them into my interviews.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

My only cmplaint about Super Soap weekend is that you need a fast pass to see your favorite cast member. By the time you get up there they only 50 they have is gone. I do'nt want to pay the admission price and just see them from the street. Bring back the way it was. At least you got to see them and talk for 5 minutes and take a picture.