Thursday, December 10, 2009

B&B Star Hunter Tylo Weds

Hunter Tylo wed Gersson Archila in a private ceremony attended by family and friends, the actress announced today. “Gersson and I were married on November 29,” said Tylo. “God has blessed me in the most special of ways. God has redeemed my life and future. My season of sadness has ended. We are a very happy family. I welcome your blessings and well wishes!”

Hunter stars on The Bold and the Beautiful, as Dr. Taylor Hayes, a psychiatrist whose life has been intertwined with the lives and loves of the Forrester and Marone families. She debuted on the series in 1990 and remained as a series regular through 2002. Hunter returned to B&B in 2004 for a two-episode arc, and then returned once again as a series regular beginning in May 2005.

0 comments: