Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Original Greenlee IS Returning to Pine Valley!


UPDATE: It's official. I just got the confirmation from AMC this afternoon. Rebecca Budig's first airdate as the new/old Greenlee will be January 16. While I do like Sabine, I must say that I am excited to see Rebecca on my TV set again. Stay tuned to see what she stirs up!

Soap Opera Weekly is reporting that Rebecca Budig is back as Greenlee on All My Children, and her replacement, Sabine Singh, is out.

Also, make sure you tune in to AMC next week for significant developments in the search for Zach and Greenlee that should have a major impact on future storylines.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I could definitely see that as a possibility. As Super Soap Weekend, she was there with hubby Bob Guinney (he hosted the Talk Shows), and was still very close and friendly with her former co-stars. She looked to me like she really missed being there. So, I would tend to believe this rumor!